Connecting Your Wii to the Internet with AT&T U-verse







I made a video of this some time ago, but I had already connected my Wii...and I was afraid of revealing personal information.  So I just talked about how to do it.  The video sucked because of it.



My Netflix and Amazon apps have a tendency to get persnickety every so often and refuse to connect to the internet.  I usually have to re-enter the settings, and so the last time I had to do this, I decided to take pictures.  I can use Paint to alter my pictures to prevent any information to be revealed.



So I hope this is a better video, though possibly by now all Wii owners have upgraded to Wii U.  However, I'm assuming there may be some--like me--who haven't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Babylonian Deity: A Harry Potter/Sinister Crossover Fan Fiction Story

Review of Lego Star Wars Boba Fett Alarm Clock

Review of Disney's Cinderella's Fairy Godmother 12" Doll