Welcome to My Youtube Channel!

This is the second video I've done.  When I first started out, I did different things than what I do now...so my first video is a little outdated.  Since becoming a Youtube Partner, I'm not doing much that I don't own the rights to.  For one thing, technically I'm not supposed to, but I also can't monetize those videos.

However, I am also branching out into more educational videos.  I also hope, in the farther off future, to do some travel videos.  I don't list everything I do in the promo, since it is already over a minute (and ideally they should be less than a minute) in length.  If you like what you see, come take a look at my channel.  Of course, some of it will appear on this blog anyway.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Babylonian Deity: A Harry Potter/Sinister Crossover Fan Fiction Story

Review of Lego Star Wars Boba Fett Alarm Clock

Review of Disney's Cinderella's Fairy Godmother 12" Doll