My book The Ghastly Family is Now Available on Kindle

Well, after several hours yesterday of proofing my book on a kindle size screen, I was able to submit it.  My sore eyes begged me to never consider getting a kindle, even though I have to admit it would be nice to store my library on a device and get more space in my already cluttered house...so I can buy more stuff to clutter it.  Technology is grand, if only staring at those bright screens didn't make my eyes feel like they were going to bleed.
However, I am getting off the topic.  For those of you who have a kindle, my book is now available on it.  It is much cheaper on kindle.  In addition, you are also able to lend it.  It will be available internationally as well, though it may take a few more days for it to show up on the web site (or so I was told).  If you buy my book in paperback, you will also be allowed to download the kindle version for free.  In addition, there is a promotion between October 12-16, 2013 where you can download a free copy!








http://www.amazon.com/The-Ghastly-Family-ebook/dp/B00FRSWURG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381507781&sr=8-1&keywords=the+ghastly+family+kindle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and the Babylonian Deity: A Harry Potter/Sinister Crossover Fan Fiction Story

Review of Lego Star Wars Boba Fett Alarm Clock

Review of Disney's Cinderella's Fairy Godmother 12" Doll